Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Open Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Class Hours: Vary based on location and class. Please contact your enrollment counselor for a list of class schedules.
If you live or work in North Phoenix, North Scottsdale or Paradise Valley you can take the next step in your career at Grand Canyon University. You have the opportunity to earn either an RN to BSN or MSN degree mere steps away from the Shea campus of HonorHealth.
You can also earn a variety of master's degrees within education. No matter the degree, you will receive the same high-quality curriculum, individualized attention and access to all of the same online resources as students on our Main campus. Watch for new degree programs and start dates regularly throughout the year.
Please contact us for more information on whether a specific degree program or class is available at our Scottsdale Lincoln Health Network campus extension location.
- Master of Arts in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education
- Master of Arts in Reading with an Emphasis in Secondary Education
- Master of Arts in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Master of Education in Educational Administration
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Public Health