Tucson, AZ 85719
Open Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Class Hours: Vary based on location and class. Please contact your enrollment counselor for a list of class schedules.
If you live in Tucson or Southern Arizona you can earn an
RN to BSN or any of a variety of master's degrees from
Grand Canyon University.
Whether in nursing or education, you will receive the same high-quality curriculum, individualized attention and access to all of the same online resources as students on our Main campus. Earn your degree one class at a time around your schedule as you enjoy face-to-face interaction and support from both peers and experienced, fully-trained faculty. Watch for new degree programs and start dates regularly throughout the year.
Please contact us for more information on whether a specific degree program or class is available at our Tucson extension location.
- Master of Arts in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education
- Master of Arts in Reading with an Emphasis in Secondary Education
- Master of Education in Educational Administration
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Public Health