Continuing Education for Teachers

Admission Requirements

Apply to GCU

Disability Office

International Students

Military Students

New and Returning Student Registration


Transfer Students

Students with Foreign Credentials

Tribal Students

Tuition and Financing

Online Continuing Education for Teachers

Three Graduate Credits in 3-6 Weeks

Grand Canyon University provides an affordable and convenient way for teachers to earn graduate credits for certification renewal and endorsements. These courses provide a challenging and innovative variety in today's most critical topics in a 100% online format.

An exciting part about earning continuing teacher education credits at GCU is that teachers are able to earn 3 credits in 3-6* weeks. Classes conveniently start each month. Courses are taught by expert practitioners, and fellow teachers in the class provide insight and knowledge on how to handle the many challenges facing today's classrooms.

If you are a teacher who is seeking certification renewal, endorsements or upward mobility, Grand Canyon University is a convenient choice for earning graduate-level continuing education credits.

Check with your Department of Education and school district to ensure these online continuing education credits will apply.

For more Information Contact:

Phone: 602-639-8888

Continuing Teacher Education Courses

Grand Canyon University is the educator's preferred choice for continuing education. Whatever your needs - recertification, licensure, endorsements or to move up the pay scale, earn 3 Graduate Credits in 3-6* weeks.

Course  Credits Price
Continuing Teacher Education Courses                                                  3 Credits                    $150 per credit                           


* Courses numbered 5xxx are 3 weeks in length; courses numbered 5xxTE are 6 weeks in length. 3 week and 6 week courses lead to 3 graduate credits and cost $150/credit.

Apply to GCU

Apply now to Grand Canyon University
At GCU, our application process can be completed entirely online. Once submitted, an Enrollment Counselor will contact you to discuss next steps.

To enroll in one of these courses please be sure to select Non-Degree studies from the "Area of Study".