Apply for Admission for International Students

Non-English documents and records should be translated to English by a certified translator before being submitted.

  1. Complete application, including the International Student Sheet.
  2. Submit evidence of proficiency of English if your native language is not English. You may submit an original TOEFL (, IELTS ( or This requirement can be waived if you have attended high school or college in the United States for one year or more.
  3. Submit official transcripts from secondary school/s.
  4. Submit official transcripts from all college-level institutions.
  5. Obtain a course by course evaluation of all college-level courses taken at institutions outside the United States. We work closely with a local evaluator at but you can choose an evaluator from those listed in GCU's catalog at The international enrollment counselor can assist you with this process.
  6. Submit original documentation of financial guarantee showing you have the funds to cover the costs of your education. If funds are from someone other than yourself, submit an affidavit of support from your sponsor. Talk with an international enrollment counselor about the estimated costs for the program you plan to take.
  7. To ensure the I-20 document to be sent to you is spelled correctly, submit a copy of your passport, birth certificate or other official identification.
  8. If you are currently in the United States as an F-1 student studying at another school, please follow the instructions for transferring to Grand Canyon University.
  9. Submit all application material by fax to 602.589.2445 or by mail to:

Center for International Education
Grand Canyon University
3300 W. Camelback Road
Phoenix AZ 85017