Admission Requirements for Students with Foreign Credentials
The following admission requirements pertain to those students who possess education credentials from secondary schools, colleges, universities, technical or vocational schools outside the USA or are currently living outside the United States but wish to earn a degree online at Grand Canyon University.
- Signed and completed application for admissions and enrollment agreement.
- Official Evaluation of Foreign Credentials - Students are required to have previous coursework and degrees evaluated by a university approved evaluation service as indicated in the GCU policy handbook. GCU can also assist in the evaluation process, please contact an International Enrollment Counselor for more information. Non-English credentials are required to be translated by a certified translator at the time of submission.
- Completion of High School/Secondary School - Students who do not have a conferred degree completion above high school/secondary school are required to supplement their high school/secondary school credentials for evaluation. Non-English credentials are required to be translated by a certified translator at the time of submission.
- GPA Requirements - Certain programs have GPA requirements for admissibility. The GPA assessed on the official evaluation will be used to determine if the minimum GPA requirement has been met as set forth by the GCU policy manual or by contacting GCU.
- Program & Pre-Requisite Requirements - Some programs have specific program requirements and pre-requisite requirements which are available in the GCU policy manual or you may contact GCU more information.