The Alumni Hall of Fame recognizes alumni who have distinguished themselves since graduation and exemplify the GCU spirit.
Nominations for the 2015 Alumni Hall of Fame can be submitted below by Dec. 31, 2014. Alums can nominate themselves or other GCU graduates. The Office of Alumni Relations will be announcing the inductees at the Alumni Hall of Fame Ceremony, on February 14th, 2015 during the annual Homecoming event on the main Grand Canyon University campus.
Full criteria for nominee consideration is as follows:
All Nominees Shall:
- Have graduated from Grand Canyon University a minimum of 5 years prior to nomination.
- Have lived a life reflecting the Grand Canyon University spirit and Christian ideals taught by the university.
- Have distinguished him or herself in their chosen professional field of endeavor.
- Reflect honor to the college in pursuing personal or professional activities.
- Have contributed to the college in outstanding ways or has made significant humanitarian contributions to the community or beyond.
Nominations must arrive at the alumni office no later than Dec. 31, 2014.