The Academic Hall of Fame was created to recognize alumni who have distinguished themselves since graduation and exemplify the GCU spirit. Nominations for the 2014 Academic Hall of Fame are now closed.
Nominations for the 2015 Academic Hall of Fame can be submitted below.
Full criteria for nominee consideration is as follows:
All Nominees Shall:
- Have graduated from Grand Canyon University a minimum of 5 years prior to nomination.
- Have lived a life reflecting the Grand Canyon University spirit and Christian ideals taught by the university.
- Have distinguished him or herself in their chosen professional field of endeavor.
- Reflect honor to the college in pursuing personal or professional activities.
- Have contributed to the college in outstanding ways or has made significant humanitarian contributions to the community or beyond.
Nominations must arrive at the alumni office no later than Dec. 31, 2014.