Welcome AzSCA Partners
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue their chosen career, advance in their current career, or re-career into a different field. As a Christian university, GCU also encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to their studies and to the workplace.
As a regionally accredited university, GCU is consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
GCU offers a quality curriculum where you will gain the real-world experience needed to succeed in today's global marketplace. The University offers approximately 100 bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree majors and concentrations in some of the fastest-growing career fields. Learn more about our many different colleges and specialties.
Degree Programs Overview
Your Next Steps
Ready to start your degree? Request More Information and a GCU Representative will answer your questions about the program.
Why Choose GCU
- Academic Excellence - Quality academic programs provide the essential knowledge and skills needed to be effective in today's complex business world.
- Convenience - At GCU, you can take courses online or at our Phoenix campus.
- Evening Programs - Selected programs offer courses that meet just one evening per week at our Phoenix campus as well as strategic off-site satellite locations.
- Experiencing Rapid Growth - GCU is experiencing an exciting time of campus expansion that includes new dorms, classrooms, a student recreation center, and a new 5,000-seat Arena that is home to our men's and women's basketball teams.
- Earlier Graduation - Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree in less time.
- Transfer Friendly - We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours. No GRE or entrance exams are required.
- Christian Worldview - Our general education curriculum includes a mandatory Christian worldview class to ensure an educational perspective of Biblical truth.