Parking Permit Zones
For your convenience, parking permits may be purchased online
- In the absence of a sign at the entrance to a lot or garage, refer to the parking map to determine parking regulations for that lot. Any modifications to a lot during the academic year will be posted on signs at the entrance to the lot and the change will be effective immediately.
- When a parking sign conflicts with the parking map or information on the University web site, the sign will always supersede.
- All vehicles must be parked within the marked boundaries of one parking space or stall.
- Vehicles that are parked parallel must be parked with the flow of traffic and not more than 18 inches from the curb.
- Vehicles parked in garages or in angled parking on one-way streets must be parked head-in.
- Any area not specifically designated for parking is considered a no parking zone and vehicles may be cited accordingly.