Search for Jobs, Build Your Resume and More!
Career Connections is a one-stop shop, connecting students, alumni and employers to opportunities. Students can build their resumes, apply for jobs and hone their interview skills, while employers can post jobs and connect with the GCU community.
Career Connections Benefits:
- Upload unlimited documents (resumes, cover letters, writing samples)
- Create an online portfolio
- Build a resume
- Apply online for internships, part-time and full-time positions
- Access career guidance tools (salary.com, blogs, articles, etc.)
- Practice interviewing
- Schedule an appointment with the Career Services Team
- Post internships, part-time and full-time positions
- Connect with GCU students and alumni
- Register for Career Services' Annual Job/Internship Fair
Opt-Out Notice re: Transfer of Personally Identifiable Information
On June 13, 2014, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York approved the sale of certain assets of Experience, Inc. to Symplicity Corporation. As part of this sale, certain user data will be transferred to Symplicity.
The Bankruptcy Court has approved steps to protect personally identifiable information during the transition of the business to Symplicity.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF HAVING PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO SYMPLICITY. YOU SHOULD PROVIDE YOUR STUDENTS AND OTHER PARTICIPATING INDIVIDUALS WITH THIS OPT-OUT NOTICE.
You may opt-out on behalf of all of your students by contacting your account manager to request that all student data be deleted and sending a confirming letter to:
Crowell & Moring, LLP
Attn: Mark Lichtenstein
590 Madison Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10022-2544
Alternatively, if individual students choose to opt-out, then you can delete student data from your system by setting up delete folders within the system.