Earning a degree in leadership is beneficial to individuals in a variety of career fields. Some individuals start their career in a business-related field and begin to advance, without ever having earned a degree in leadership. In these instances, earning a leadership degree would lend credibility by increasing their knowledge and skills of managing employees effectively and having the vision to take their company to a higher level. On the other hand, other individuals strive to advance to a leadership position, and want to earn an organizational leadership degree in order to be considered for these management or leadership positions.
Grand Canyon University offers a variety of bachelor's and master's in leadership degrees through our renowned Colangelo College of Business. These programs are offered through our traditional campus, located in Phoenix, our evening programs, as well as our online learning format. Working professionals are able to choose the format that best meets the needs of their busy schedule.
The following leadership programs are offered at Grand Canyon University.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Leadership (Dual Degree)
- Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Leadership
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Master of Science in Leadership with an Emphasis in Disaster Preparedness and Executive Fire Leadership