Innovation in the 21st Century
Founded on the belief that the entrepreneurial dream is an engine that drives innovation forward in a global marketplace, the College of Business educates and develops values driven business leaders. Our graduates exemplify the principles of servant leadership and entrepreneurship. With a depth of program offerings, GCU's strong Christian identity informs the education you receive, integrating our Christian values within the business curriculum.
The college features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, catering to traditional, evening and online college students. Our programs serve a diverse set of aspiring business professionals, leaders and executives. The business schools ACBSP accreditation reinforces our commitment to teaching excellence and student learning outcomes.
Featured Leadership and Business Programs
Undergraduate Business Degrees
- Sports Management: From the front office of a sports franchise to a company that markets athletic products, GCU's sports management program caters to the broader sports industry.
- Business Management: Learn organizational development and the practical aspects of organizational change for the 21st century.
- Business Intelligence: Explore data-privacy and IT governance in a data driven corporate world.
- MBA (no emphasis): Study advanced management and strategic decision making through a case based practical approach to learning.
- Finance emphasis: Explore financial decision making and corporate investment strategy.
- Strategic Human Resource Management emphasis: Learn advanced concepts that align with the academic standards established by the Society of HR Management (SHRM).
- Health Systems Management emphasis: Study practical financial analysis and managerial decision making processes in the context of health care polices and economics.
- Project Management Emphasis: Learn the building blocks of organizing large scale planning efforts that seamlessly integrate corporate resources, budgets and lines of communication.
Organizational Growth and Sales: Expand on marketing and sales concepts that provides a more focused specialization in this area of business.
Graduate Business Degrees
- Accounting: Receive comprehensive preparation for the Uniform CPA Exam in this accelerated 4+1 program.
- Leadership: Gain leadership training that meets the demands of a complex business environment.
- Health Care Management: Develop a comprehensive understanding of contemporary health care models.
- Disaster Preparedness and Executive Fire Leadership: Lead an organization forward through crisis and large scale emergency.
Please visit GCU's College of Doctoral Studies for a full offering of our business focused doctorates.
Connect with the Colangelo College of Business
In the News
Evening Programs Info Session Event Sign-up
Grand Canyon University is hosting an information session to introduce you to our evening programs. Participants at the information sessions will have the opportunity to meet with our student services advisors, enrollment counselors, faculty members and other potential students.
Faculty members will provide important tips for success in an evening class format, as you engage with potential students that could become your classmates. Food and refreshments will be provided and participants will be given an exclusive tour of our campus.
Click the button below to sign up for the October 23 info session.