- About the College of Business
- Business Degree
- Jerry Colangelo Sports Management Degree
- Faculty Directory
- Campus Faculty
- Message from the Dean
- Mission and Vision
- Student Organizations
The Canyon Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Social Responsibility and the Morality of Profits
- Revolutionary Rx: Servant Leadership and the Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Gain as an Ethical Imperative
- Promoting Community Service and Global Awareness Through Gamucation
- The Lived Experiences of General and Special Education Teachers in Inclusion Classrooms a Phenomenological Study
- Putting God Back into Work Calling Vocation and Service to the Divine
- College of Business Video Library
Grand Canyon University caters to both degree seeking students and those who just need a course or two. For students who are not looking to earn a degree, Grand Canyon University provides the opportunity to take individual courses from our bachelor's and master's programs. These courses are designed with our students' busy schedules in mind and are 100% online for maximum flexibility.
Courses start weekly or monthly, depending on availability and generally last 7 weeks (undergraduate) or 8 weeks (graduate). Students may choose from any course in the catalog (exceptions exist for some nursing courses).
Students who are interested in taking individual courses from GCU will attend class using the University's online learning system and participate with both those seeking to complete a single course and those pursuing a degree. An academic counselor will be available to help orient students to the online classroom and share the various resources available to them. In addition, all students, whether taking an individual course or seeking their degree, have access to all University resources including the Online Library, tutoring and mentoring.
There are many benefits to completing individual coursework at Grand Canyon University, including:
- Earn more credits in less time
- Lower cost per credit tuition
- Same quality instruction/learning environment as degree seeking students
- Abundance of resources to help students succeed
Whether you are a professional who needs additional credits to fulfill job specifications or a college student seeking individual courses to help complete your degree program, GCU can help.
To review a comprehensive listing of individual courses, please review the Academic Catalog. Course Descriptions begin on page 129.
**Individual course fees are determined by your area of interest and course level. Please refer to the chart below for the cost per credit hour.
|*25% discount applied to 4 credit courses|