About Grand Canyon University's Doctoral Degree Programs
Grand Canyon University's (GCU) doctoral learners are passionate about their fields of study and ready for leadership in their professions, communities and society. As a doctoral learner, you will learn to apply research, critical thinking and analytical skills to solve real world problems in business, education, psychology and many other industries.
GCU's College of Doctoral Studies offers a variety of programs and embedded emphases that are available online or through an evening cohort program. Our innovative academic programs and wealth of available resources will help guide your journey every step of the way toward success.
Advantages of the GCU Doctoral Program
- Integrated dissertation process that begins preparation early in the program
- Engaged, experienced full-time and practitioner faculty
- Exceptional research support through the online library and librarians
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with experts in their respective disciplines
- Virtual Doctoral Community enhances connection, collaboration and research
- Support with writing and statistics via the Center for Learning and Advancement
- Research assistance, mentoring and grants via the Center for Innovation in Research and Teaching
Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. (800-621-7440; http://hlcommission.org/)
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at gcu.edu/disclosures. Please note, not all GCU programs are available in all states and in all learning modalities. Program availability is contingent on student enrollment.