Evening and Online Doctorate Degree Programs
Grand Canyon University's doctoral degrees encourage and inspire learners who are passionate about their fields of study and ready for leadership in their professions, communities and society. As a doctoral learner, you will learn to apply research, critical thinking and analytical skills to solve real world problems in business, education, psychology and beyond.
Choose from the online PhD programs, Education in Organizational Leadership (EdD), Business Administration (DBA), Education Specialist in K-12 Leadership (EdS) and more. Embedded emphases within these doctorate degrees allow you to pursue specific interests and career paths.
You can learn through our evening cohort or online formats for added convenience and flexibility around your busy schedule. Our innovative doctoral programs and wealth of available resources will help guide your journey every step of the way toward success.
Advantages of the GCU Doctoral Program
- Integrated dissertation process that begins preparation early in the program
- Engaged, experienced full-time and practitioner faculty
- Exceptional research support through the online library and librarians
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with experts in their respective disciplines
- Enhance connection, collaboration and research in the Virtual Doctoral Community
- Gain support with writing and statistics tutoring services
- Take advantage of research assistance, mentoring and grants via the Center for Innovation in Research and Teaching
Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. (800-621-7440; http://hlcommission.org/)
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at gcu.edu/disclosures. Please note, not all GCU programs are available in all states and in all learning modalities. Program availability is contingent on student enrollment.