Doctoral Programs at Grand Canyon University
At Grand Canyon University, our doctoral programs will prepare you to face critical challenges within your individual work environment. Our innovative doctoral programs are dynamic, responding to the needs of a global society and we are confident you will find our programs both rewarding and challenging. At Grand Canyon University we hold high standards and help you accomplish them.
Key advantages of GCU's doctoral programs include:
- Integrated dissertation process that maximizes time in program with outcomes
- Values-based curriculum in the development of leaders
- Virtual doctoral community that enhances the development of scholarship
- Engaged full-time and practitioner faculty
- Exceptional research support through the online library and librarians
- Supportive services provided throughout the program
- Curriculum is designed in collaboration with experts in their respective college
Time to Complete Your Doctoral Program
Built for dedicated, visionary and persistent scholar practitioners, Grand Canyon University's doctoral programs were designed to fit into your busy lifestyle. With a desire for a higher education and a demanding schedule, it may not be feasible for you to attend a traditional campus.
Backed by the rich history and reputation of our over 60-year-old traditional campus, Grand Canyon University's online doctoral programs offer learners the flexibility to research and focus on their dissertation at the times that best fit their lives and schedules. Also, as a doctoral learner, you'll take one eight-week course at a time, maximizing the opportunity for success, learning and application of new knowledge. Each of Grand Canyon University's doctorate degree programs is 60 credits, including the dissertation process. On average, most learners complete an Ed.D, or DBA program in about 42 months and a Ph.D. program in about 45 months.