Lead and Learn at Grand Canyon University
The College of Doctoral Studies at Grand Canyon University has added the following on-campus cohorts for its innovative PhD and EdD programs. Pursue your scholarly and career goals around a flexible schedule.
- Next EdD cohort programs beginning in April 2016.
- Next PhD cohort programs beginning in May 2016.
Receive these rewards from a world-class education:
- Convenience: This blended program offers all core courses one night per week in a face-to-face format with five emphasis courses available online for maximum flexibility.
- Face-to-Face Instruction: Feel connected to both the instructor and peers. GCU's evening programs are ideal for students who have been out of school for an extended period and have unique questions and concerns that are best addressed in a face-to-face environment.
- Network: Evening programs provide networking opportunities with other scholars and professionals in the chosen field..
Choose an Area of Emphasis
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership (EdD)
- Health Care Administration
- Behavioral Health
- Christian Ministry
- Higher Education Leadership
- K-12 Leadership
- Organizational Development
- Special Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology (PhD)
- Performance Psychology
- Cognition and Instruction
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Integrating Technology, Learning and Psychology
Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. (800-621-7440; http://hlcommission.org/)
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at gcu.edu/disclosures. Please note, not all GCU programs are available in all states and in all learning modalities. Program availability is contingent on student enrollment.