Showcase Your Achievements
TaskStream is a service that is required for every College of Education learner. It allows you to create an electronic portfolio that showcases your achievements.
Assignments and assessments are uploaded to create this portfolio within TaskStream. Learners may add documents, photos, video and links to customize it.
The e-Portfolio can be shared with anyone and published on the web. It is the final evaluation for all College of Education learners at graduation. Visit TaskStream.com to log in.
- TaskStream Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Logging In
- Sending an Email View (Students use this in Weeks 1 or 2 of class)
- Adding Rationale to Each Submission
- Selecting Standards
- Add and Submit Benchmark Assignment
- Video: Using TaskStream for COE Submissions
- Canceling Submissions
- Subscription Renewal Code (Use this code only to extend an existing subscription, not to create a subscription)
- Publish ePortfolio
Contact us at (800) 311-5656 or email@example.com with any questions. If your current course is missing from your ePortfolio, please contact your Student Services Advisor immediately.