There are no new notifications at this time.
Please visit back often for the most updated faculty notifications.
- Faculty Training and Development
- New Process for Employment Verification
- Employment Verification FAQs
- Wallet Cards
- TALX VOE instructions sample
- Employee Education Tuition Benefit Policy
- MRC - update your address and phone number
- Faculty Tutorials
- MathXL Instructor Procedures
- Canyon Connect - Find out if your course is eBook enabled.
- Non-Discrimination Anti-Harassment Policy
- The Journal of Instructional Research
- Recreation Center
If you have questions, please contact Technical Support.
Center for Innovation in Research and Teaching
The Center for Innovation in Research and Teaching (CIRT) was founded in 2010 to facilitate excellence in research and teaching at Grand Canyon University. As a faculty-driven initiative, CIRT strives to meet the ever-changing needs of our diverse faculty. CIRT programming and services cross teaching mode and discipline to foster an integrated faculty community of teaching scholars. Learn More