Grand Canyon University Pool and Spa
The pools on the GCU campus are the perfect place for students to unwind from their studies. Students can enjoy swimming in the heated pools, relaxing in the two hot tubs, sunbathing on the chaise lounge chairs or hanging out under the resort style cabanas.
Main Pool Hours
Sunday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - Midnight
North Pool Hours
Daily: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
GCU Pool and Spa Rules
- Bathers shall obey all pool and safety regulations.
- All bathers shall be required to use the toilet and shower before entering the pool.
- Appropriate swim attire required at all times.
- No Lifeguard on duty - swim at your own risk.
- No diving is permitted off the deck of the pool.
- No children are allowed in the pool or pool area without adult supervision.
- No running or horseplay allowed.
- No animals allowed in the pool area except for service animals.
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol allowed in the pool area.
- Keep gates closed at all times - do not prop gates open.
- No glass containers allowed; only paper and plastic service allowed in the pool area.
- No food or drink allowed within four (4) feet of the edge of the pool or spa.
- Persons with sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharge, boils, skin rash, open wounds or other acute or obvious skin or body infections or cuts shall be excluded from the pool.
- Persons having known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases or anyone experiencing vomiting or diarrhea within the last two (2) weeks is prohibited from entering the pool.
- Anyone incontinent, requiring diapers or not toilet trained must wear tight fitting rubber or plastic pants or a swim diaper to prevent contamination in the pool.
- Spitting, urinating, spouting water, blowing one's nose or depositing foreign matter in the pool shall be strictly prohibited.
- Please be respectful of others by using proper language, avoid disruptive behavior and pick up personal belongings and trash before leaving.
Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to or eject from the pool premises, any person failing to comply with any pool, health or safety regulation.