College of Doctoral Studies
- DIS-955 - Dissertation I
- DIS-960 - Dissertation II
- DIS-965 - Dissertation III
- DIS-966 - Research Continuation I
- DIS-967 - Research Continuation II
- DIS-968 - Research Continuation III
- DIS-969 - Research Continuation IV
- DIS-970 - Research Continuation V
- DIS-975 - Research Continuation Course
- PSY-966 - Research Continuation I
- PSY-967 - Research Continuation II
- PSY-968 - Research Continuation III
- RES-866 - Approaches to Research Design and Data Analysis
- RES-880 - Formalizing the Research Prospectus
- 1998 - PhD in Engineering - Texas A&M University
- Six Sigma
- Technology in the classroom
- As US and Latin America Marketing Director for Fonexion USA, a telecommunications firm.
- Design different research studies that measure and analyze the impact of diverse engineering program
- Current research focuses on the development of a strategic quality planning model.
- Designed a qualitative research study to evaluate the overall experience of engineering students.
- Used SIMAN to show its effectiveness in robotic testbed modeling and analysis.