GCU Guild Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in applying for a GCU Guild Continuing Student Scholarship! The GCU Guild is a group of volunteers committed to supporting and encouraging our students through prayer, scholarships and other activities on campus as the need or opportunity arises.
Please read through the eligibility requirements and instructions carefully before beginning the application process.
- The scholarship application period begins on Nov. 1, 2013 and ends on Mar. 31, 2014.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via email by June 30, 2014.
- The scholarship will be credited to the recipient's student account in two disbursements (fall, spring) through the Office of Financial Aid. Awards will not be applied until after the recipient's eligibility and attendance in classes has been confirmed each semester.
In order to qualify for a GCU Guild Continuing Student Scholarship, a candidate must:
- Be a current Grand Canyon University student.
- Be a ground campus undergraduate student. Online students are not eligible for GCU Guild Continuing Student Scholarships.
- Be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours per semester.
- Have and maintain a grade point average (GPA) at or above a 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Demonstrate extracurricular involvement on the GCU campus.
Application MUST be completed in full; incomplete applications will automatically be disqualified.
- Electronically complete the application (it is a writable PDF file).
- Read the instructions for your academic narrative carefully and follow the guidelines.
- Do NOT include any personally identifiable information in your narrative (name, ID number, etc.).
- Save the application and narrative as PDF files before attaching to an email for submission.
- The submission email subject line should be "Guild Scholarship Application: Your Full Name."
- Email your completed application and narrative PDF files to email@example.com no later than midnight on Mar. 31, 2014.
Additional Requirement for Scholarship Recipients
- If you are selected to receive a GCU Guild Continuing Student Scholarship, please reply to the email notifying you of your selection in order to acknowledge receipt.
- Within 3 weeks of notification, submit an acknowledgement of the award in the form of a thank you note to:
Grand Canyon University/GCU Guild Scholarship
3300 W. Camelback Rd, Box #1
Phoenix, AZ 85017-3030