In addition to the tutoring services provided by the Center for Learning and Advancement, students may find the following resources helpful with support and guidance in the writing process.
Although these links serve as a good starting point for getting extra independent help, any student struggling with course content should always contact their instructor, academic counselor, or book an appointment with the CLA tutor for more guidance.
The following websites may provide additional resources, tips or guidelines with algebra, calculus and trigonometry questions.
MATH LAB weblinks:
- SOS Mathematics - A quick reference for explanations about college-level math
- The Math Forum - This site allows you to ask questions about college math problems, as well as view the answers to questions of previous students
- Online Math Center - An excellent collection of useful resources
- eMath Lab - Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Math Notes
- Purple Math Forums
- World of Math Online
- Cool Math
- Virtual Math Lab - A goodresource of tutorials and videos for understanding Algebra
- Hippo Campus