Where to Eat Campus Now Has Several Options
August 24, 2011
Submitted by Staff Report on August 24, 2011 - 11:58 am
With the opening of Thunder Alley and the Arena, there will be several on-campus dining options this fall. Here's the full list, with regular hours of operation and other pertinent details:
● Student Union cafeteria: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mon-Fri, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat-Sun. Grill closed tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. For the daily menu: www.gcu.edu/menu.
● Canyon Café (Building 18, pizza and sandwiches): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mon-Fri, closed Sat-Sun.
● Mein Bowl (Thunder Alley, Asian cuisine): 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat-Sun. Opening Monday.
● Cobrizo's (Thunder Alley, Mexican cuisine): 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat-Sun. Opening Monday.
● Jazzman Café (Thunder Alley, coffee shop): 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat-Sun. Opening tomorrow.
● Arena (NE concession stand, ground level): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mon-Fri, closed Sat-Sun except for events. Opening tomorrow.