August 24, 2011
Submitted by Staff Report on August 24, 2011 - 11:58 am
With the opening of Thunder Alley and the Arena, there will be several on-campus dining options this fall. Here's the full list, with regular hours of operation and other pertinent details:
● Student Union cafeteria: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mon-Fri, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat-Sun. Grill closed tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. For the daily menu: www.gcu.edu/menu.
● Canyon Café (Building 18, pizza and sandwiches): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mon-Fri, closed Sat-Sun.
● Mein Bowl (Thunder Alley, Asian cuisine): 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat-Sun. Opening Monday.
● Cobrizo's (Thunder Alley, Mexican cuisine): 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat-Sun. Opening Monday.
● Jazzman Café (Thunder Alley, coffee shop): 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat-Sun. Opening tomorrow.
● Arena (NE concession stand, ground level): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mon-Fri, closed Sat-Sun except for events. Opening tomorrow.
Grand Canyon University © 2013 - All Rights Reserved. GCU is an accredited university founded in 1949. We are a Christian university and offer online degree programs and campus based classes. As a private university in Arizona, GCU has six colleges offering business degree programs including an Executive MBA, health science degrees, liberal arts degrees, doctorate degrees, nursing programs, and teaching programs. Our Performing Arts College offers fine arts and production degree programs. GCU is a military friendly school and offers military tuition rates.