The cost for single occupancy at Roosevelt Point will be $3,000/semester. Off-campus housing advantages:
· Billing managed by university (scholarships and loans apply)
· Located in a vibrant downtown community (between 3rd & 4th St. on Roosevelt)
· Suite-style living with 4 residents per apartment
· Each resident has their own room and private bath
· Every suite includes a washer and dryer and is fully furnished (TV not included)
· Safe and secure environment with reserved parking for each resident
· Pools, fitness centers, free Wi-Fi, utilities included
· Located close to public transportation (less than 15 minute drive from GCU!)
For a complete list of on- and off-campus housing costs, click here.
Please complete the information below.
Note: Completing this form does not guarantee you a spot in remote housing. The housing application will be sent out in March.