North Rim Apartments
Living in an apartment on campus is the perfect transition between living in a residence hall and living off campus. While the apartments offer the convenience of living close to classes and friends, they also afford students the opportunity to create their own individualized space.
This apartment building, which was remodeled in fall of 2011, includes 153 units, a large laundry room, charcoal barbeque and sand volleyball court. Whether you are seeking a one bedroom/one bath, two bedroom/one bath, or two bedroom/two bath, all North Rim Apartments are unfurnished so that you can make your apartment your home away from home.
To live in North Rim Apartments, students must:
- Be at least 21 years old OR 20 years old AND have 60+ completed credits OR be a married student and able to submit a copy of your marriage certificate
- Not exceed 29 years old
- Be registered as a full-time student (12 or more credits). At least eight of these credits must be taken on-campus.
If you meet the requirements and wish to live in the North Rim Apartments please apply online.
Room Dimensions and What's Included
- Twin Extra Long bed and mattress per student
- Desk and chair per bedroom
- Refrigerator and Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven with Range Top and Microwave included in Kitchen
- Type "A" and "C" Bedroom dimensions - 12' x 13'
- Type "B" Large Bedroom dimensions - 12' x 11.5'
- Type "B" Small Bedroom dimensions - 9' x 10.5'
- All Types Dining room dimensions - 12' x 21'
- All Types Closet dimensions - 8' x 7'
- Type "A" and "C" Living room dimensions - 13' x 12'
- Type "B" Living room dimensions - 11' x 14.5'
- Bathroom dimensions - 7' x 7'
- Closet dimensions - 6' x 6' but in the shape of an "L" with a 2' x 2' cutout