If your car is in for service and you have a loaner; you can obtain a temporary permit at the Campus Operations office. You will need to present your Student or Faculty ID, and a current Driver License, along with automobile information. There is no charge to an annual permit holder; the temporary permit will be in effect for 7 calendar days.
Temporary employees are required to obtain a parking permit based on the following conditions:
- Those employed for up to three months are required to obtain a visitor/vendor permit for the period that they are on campus.
- All temporary employees hired for more than three months are required to obtain a regular faculty/staff parking permit.
Temporary Handicapped Parking Permits
- Students who are disabled on a temporary basis and need accommodations must contact the Student Disability Office and provide documentation from their treating physician which supports the need for a temporary handicapped parking permit.
- Temporary emergency parking permits must be displayed in the vehicle; along with a valid parking permit. All information must be visible at all times.
- Temporary Emergency parking permits are available at no cost to individuals with a current parking permit