- The Arts
- Men's Basketball vs. Great Falls
- Men's Basketball vs. Idaho State
- Men's Basketball vs. Bethune-Cookman
- Men's Basketball vs. St. Edward's
- Men's Basketball vs. New Mexico
- Men's Basketball vs. Abilene Christian
- Men's Basketball vs. Harvard
- Men's Basketball vs. UC Riverside
- Men's Basketball vs. Bakersfield
- Men's Basketball vs. Kansas City
- Men's Basketball vs. Chicago State
- Men's Basketball vs. Utah Valley
- Men's Basketball vs. Texas-Pan American
- Men's Basketball vs. New Mexico State
- Men's Basketball vs. Seattle U
- Campus Events
- GCU Arena
Ready to Make Your College Debut?
Get prepared with Preview GCU.
You and your parents are invited to visit Grand Canyon University on the date below to learn about our degree programs, scholarship opportunities and tour our rapidly growing campus.
At Preview GCU you'll be able to:
- Walk through the registration process, step-by-step
- Review admissions deadlines
- Get financial aid help, including FAFSA pointers and instruction
- Have all your pressing questions answered on the spot
- Meet and mingle with university deans
- Win GCU giveaways
Why Should I Attend?
Grand Canyon University is a private Christian university with over 150 academic programs. Thanks to our investor-supported business model, we have the unique opportunity to adapt our curriculum more quickly to job market demands than traditional universities. We have an advisory board of industry experts who continue to provide guidance on what businesses want to see from graduates, and we have built and will continue to grow our curriculum to ensure our students are prepared for the workforce of tomorrow.
At GCU, we also embrace a welcoming Christian spirit. We believe being Christian means following the teachings of the Gospel every day of the week-not just on Sundays in a church environment. Students have the opportunity to interact and share thoughts about their beliefs with students exploring their faith, who are also welcome on campus.
To help make funding a private Christian education affordable, we also offer renewable scholarships that can increase in value!
What Can I Expect?
Geared toward high school juniors and seniors, transfer students and parents, this event covers all things GCU, from campus life to degree programs and so much more! Come Find Your Purpose by getting in-depth information on degrees offered, learn how Lope Life helps develop well-rounded students who are ready for today's job market and find out how to take the Next Steps in the financial aid and admissions processes!
Meet faculty, staff and students in a variety of settings, including information sessions, one-on-one interactions at our University Expo and guided campus tours.
Locations Near You
Three unique elective information sessions have been designed to include guest speakers ranging anywhere from alumni to GCU parents, faculty and more!*
* While GCU makes every effort to bring campus to you, resources may be limited by event location to alternative delivery methods of information such as videos, Skype, etc.
Parents and Guardians
Parents and guardians, you are encouraged to attend and participate, too! You'll not only get more information about your student's college experience, but you will also find information and resources if you are interested in continuing your own education.
- Oct. 18, 2014
- Dec. 6, 2014
Locations Near You
There is no admission or parking fee associated with attending this event.
Space is limited. Register now!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the GCU Events Hotline at 602-639-6678.