no image

Withdraw from Grand Canyon University

If you need to completely withdraw from the university, please complete the Withdraw Request form.  

To withdraw from a course, please contact your Student Services Advisor at 1-800-800-9776 to process this request.  Please do not submit this form for class withdrawls.

Students are strongly encouraged to speak with their Student Services Advisor prior to submitting the request to completely withdraw. Submitting this form will result in a change of school status, which impacts eligibility to participate in the Title IV Federal Aid programs.

Withdraw Request Form