College of Arts and Sciences
- PCN-500 - Counseling Theories
- 2009 - Arizona Supreme Court, Statewide Teacher / Trainer Excellence Award 2007,2009 (Arizona Supreme Court)
- 2005 - National Association of Counties Achievement Award Winner "Fight Back With Love - Every Adult Has A Responsibility To Prevent Bullying" (National Association of Counties)
- 1996 - Meritorious Citation for Outstanding Service, Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Psychological Services Unit. (Maricopa County Sheriff's Office)
- Psychological Sequelae in Children With Cancer: Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
- SCARE Program: Principle investigator for large multi-site intervention targeting violence reduction
- Genesis Academy Inc.: Graduate Assistant for a partnership project with Arizona State University.
- Cross-Age Peers: Reducing Alcohol/Tobacco Through Prevention (CAP:RAP):
- Health Anxiety in Analogue Worriers:
- Simple Phobia:
- Child / Adolescent Psychology
- Law Enforcement Psychology
- Prevention / Intervention