College of Education
- SPE-226 - Educating the Exceptional Learner
- SPE-514 - Strategies to Teach Individuals With Intellectual Disability
- SPE-558 - Char. of Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities & Strategies to Teach Ind w/ EBD
- SPE-5580 - Characteristics and Strategies for Mild to Moderate Emotional Disabilities
- 1997 - Doctor of Education - Nova Southeastern University
- 1981 - Master of Science - Valdosta State University
- Why do black males participate in self-destructive behavior when they know what the results will be?