College of Arts and Sciences
- MAT-110 - Basics of Algebra
- MAT-134 - Applications of Algebra
- PHY-102 - Introduction to Physical Science
- UNV-103 - University Success
- 2003 - Master of Science - University of Colorado - Boulder
- Researched conformal transforms, Lie groups, and Clifford algebras.
- Investigated the superconducting properties of MgB2 and YBCO. NMR / MRI research.
- Investigated the origins of the solar storms.
- Modified the mathematical models of earthquake wave propagation, under Prof. Mike Ritzwoller.