College of Arts and Sciences
- PSY-520 - Graduate Statistics
- 2010 - Ph.D. in General Psychology - Capella University
- 2005 - Master of Science in Psychology - Capella University
- Psychosocial, Spiritual & Emotional Coping Strategies of Mothers Having More than One Autistic Child
- Abuse Recovery: What does it Look Like?
- A Pastor/Minister's Guide to Crisis Management in the Rural or Small-Church
- An analysis of the effective diagnosis and intervention of AD/HD in women
- Dress affect on personality development of youth.
- Understanding and assessment of ADD/ADHD
- ADD/ADHD testing and assessment with validity to DSM-IV standards
- After-school programs: Efficacy, research, and social-psychological outcomes
- The effect of television on children.
- The negative effect of television: Violence and aggression in adolescents.
- Violent media persuasion in a Christian elementary school
- The negative effect of television on children: Violence and aggression.
- Perimenopausal women with depression and anxiety
- Media, youth, and personality affect
- Analysis of merit of APA ethics code
- Albert Bandura: Personality profile
- Media violence/aggression and the developmental effect on youth
- Professional interview of a Health Psychologist/Online Instructor