College of Arts and Sciences
- BIO-100 - Biology Concepts
- BIO-181 - General Biology I
- BIO-181L - General Biology I - Lab
- BIO-182L - General Biology II - Lab
- 2012 - Master of Science in Biology - University of Southern California
- 2013 - F31 Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) (National Institute of Health (NIH))
- 2009 - Genomics Graduate Scholars Program (University of Southern California)
- 2006 - Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation Award (LS-AMP)
- 2004 - University Scholars Award (Illinois State University)
- Determine the necessary components and required conditions for phosphorylation dependent dissociation of the 26S proteasome.
- Explore the interactions between the effects of Angiotensin II to increase Sodium Co-Transporter (NCC) and phosphorylated NCC (NCC-P) and K+ to reduce NCC and NCC-P.