College of Arts and Sciences
- 2000 - Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry - University of Arizona
- 1994 - Award of Excellence in Science for Education (The Tab Foundation)
- 1992 - Academic Distinction Awards with Gold Plaques (Chulalongkorn University)
- Analogues and Pharmacophore
- Study of Antibacterial Activity of Some Medicinal Plants in Lamiaceae Family
- Agatholic Acid
- Analysis of the Bark Extract of Stauranthus perforatus. Phytochem
- Synthesis, Stereochemistry and NMR Line-broadening
- Antiviral Saponins from Tieghemella heckellii J. Nat.
- Triterpenoid Constituents in the Bark of Balanops australiana
- Antibacterial Hydroxycinnamyl Esters from Piper canium from Paluma, North Queensland, Australia.