College of Arts and Sciences
- BIO-182 - General Biology II
- 2005 - Master of Science - Saint Joseph College
- 2002 - Master of Arts in Education: Curriculum and Instruction - University of Phoenix
- 2005 - Student Nomination for Teacher of the Year (Unknown)
- 1997 - Outstanding Senior Award for the Anthropology Department (Unknown)
- Fellowship performing research on photosynthetic protein crystallization with Dr. Petra Fromm.
- Wolf Recovery Research- Assistance with wolf trapping, collaring, censusing, telemetry, & tracking.
- AZGame and Fish Internship. Experience with research analysis, and captive management protocol.
- Bird Ecology Internship-Curriculum and research practice for CAPLTER at Arizona State University.
- Wolf Park Practicum Student-Hands-on experience with wolves, wolf pups, coyotes,fox kits, and bison.
- Aquatic Research Assistant-Duties include dominance studies on African Cichlids including data entry
- La Suerte Field School-Original research on the diet and ranging of Alouatta palliatta.