- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus or a combination of both.
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours. No GRE or entrance exams are required.
- Financial Options: Take advantage of numerous financing options including scholarships for academic achievement.
Flexible Start Dates and Many Majors
Grand Canyon University offers over 100 majors and concentrations for bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in some of the fastest-growing career fields including:
- Business: Accounting, Marketing, Sports Management, MBA
- Education: Elementary Education, Secondary Education,
Special Education, M.Ed. TESOL
- Liberal Arts: Philosophy, Sociology, Christian Studies,
- Nursing & Health: Nursing, Counseling, Health Care Admin., MHA
Not working towards a degree? GCU also offers Single Courses for those looking to continue their education, or earn credits towards various industry certifications.
Request information – learn more about program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949, and is a regionally accredited, private Christian university, recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Technology & Learning Magazine, Fox.com, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Located in Phoenix, Arizona, GCU offers a variety of nursing and health care programs, including undergraduate, graduate and bridge programs. Students can elect to take courses online or through our evening classes, which meet just once a week at the Phoenix campus and other satellite locations throughout Arizona.