- About the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
- Nursing Programs
- Athletic Training Program
- Faculty Directory
- BSN Pre-Licensure
- Simulation Lab
- Nu Upsilon
- Student Nurses Association
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions Info Sessions
The following materials will be required at the student's expense for full admission into the Athletic Training Program. Students are required to submit liability insurance and CPR certification materials on an annual basis.
- Fingerprint Clearance card through Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Maintain CPR certification. See www.bocatc.org for ECC accepted courses
- Lab Fees are also associated with numerous labs for necessary supplies
- Students are required to provide their own transportation to their clinical rotations
- Students are required to obtain and maintain NATA student membership in order to access Atrack, an online clinical proficiency and hours tracker (www.atrackonline.com). Office of Field experience will send out the membership form related to NATA and Atrack to students when available from the NATA (Usually August 1).