Grand Canyon University offers all potential GCU students the opportunity to receive a pre-evaluation through our LOPES Specialist. The LOPES Specialist will review all previous college transcripts to determine how these credits will be applied to the desired program. To submit a request for a pre-evaluation, please fill out and submit the following form.
Please review these helpful tips and suggestions for completing the pre-evaluation process.
- Be sure to list all previous institutions within the template and complete each required field.
- Please attach transcripts from each institution attended and make sure that each transcript is visible.
- Make sure the unofficial transcripts include course names as GCU cannot evaluate based off of course prefixes and numbers.
- GCU will evaluate courses with an earned letter grade. GCU cannot evaluate pass/fail, or satisfactory (S) grades.
- Undergraduate student's courses are transferable with a grade of C or better.
- Graduate student's courses are transferable with a grade of B or better.