Grand Canyon University Logo

Message From Yinka Ogundare


Grand Canyon University's International Division is designed for students who are living outside the U.S., students who have education credentials from outside the U.S. and/or students who are in the United States on visas or as permanent residents. Our counselors are qualified and ready to discuss the student's background and all programs of study and payment options. GCU has pre-established services for students who need a professional credential evaluation and/or require a test of English as a foreign language.
Please complete the following information and I will contact you as soon as possible to help answer any questions you may have.

Get Started on Your Degree

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3