As a registered student, you are responsible for knowing information pertaining to Grand Canyon University's (GCU) academic policies. If you are not in compliance with policies, requirements or regulations, it may impact your enrollment and ability to graduate from GCU. Browse to find more information about the University Policy Handbook, accreditation, state authorizations and GCU's policies.
Title IX prohibits sexual discrimination in education programs that receive federal funding. GCU is committed to upholding this policy and students' rights under Title IX.
A list of archived University Policy Handbooks and Academic Catalogs can be viewed here.
Grand Canyon University Accreditations, Authorizations and Approvals
Grand Canyon University has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) since 1968. GCU is also authorized in Arizona by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education. Accreditations speak to the quality of the university and its academic programs and can represent acknowledgment by peer institutions of meeting set criteria or standards. Learn more about GCU's accreditations here.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires universities participating in federal student aid programs to make certain information readily available to consumers and employees. GCU has compiled this information below.
To request a copy of any of our consumer information reports, please send the request to:
Office of Academic Compliance
Grand Canyon University
3300 W. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85017
In addition, we provide the following links to help you compare educational institutions and learn more about GCU.
- Arizona Student Loan Code of Conduct Document
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Financial Assistance Information
- Grand Canyon University Policy Handbook
- Student Learning Outcome Data
- Student Right-to-Know Information
- Textbook Information
- Title IX
Health and Safety Information:
- Academic Misconduct: Please contact AcademicStandards@gcu.edu to register a complaint.
- Student Life: Please contact DeanofStudents@gcu.edu to register a complaint.
- Campus Operations: Please contact CampusOperationsArena@gcu.edu to register a compliant.
- Athletics: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register a complaint.
- Whistleblower Hotline: Find information on how to file a confidential and anonymous report via our whistleblower policy page, hosted by EthicsPoint.
Grand Canyon University's online and evening programs offer the flexibility you need to get ahead, providing a quality education to help you thrive in today's complex world.