GCU Career Services
GCU’s Career Services team provides students and alumni with the resources, professional knowledge and support to successfully transition from academics into a purposeful career and satisfying employment.
- Explore college majors and career options
- Learn best practices on effective resumes and cover letters
- Polish interviewing skills
- Refine your networking skills
- Identify job opportunities (student worker and off-campus positions)
GCU Career Service Center
The Career Hub
Visit us in Camelback Hall, call us at 602-639-6606 or e-mail email@example.com.
Sharpen your job skills and earn some extra money with a job on campus. GCU has hundreds of part-time, temporary student worker positions available each semester. Find a Job
Interested in hiring GCU students and alumni? Post a free listing on Job Quest!
The Office of Alumni Relations works with Career Services to keep alumni competitive and in the know about the current job market. Learn more about the services GCU offers alumni.