Find Direction with Our Career Assessment Tool
Powered by Focus-2, Career Compass is a self-assessment tool that measures your interests, preferences and skills and suggests possible career paths based on your individual results. Current and prospective students may also use the tool to explore possible college majors and degree programs.
Access Code: Purpose
Career Compass Features:
- Examines career & educational goals, academic strengths and career planning status
- Assesses interests, values, skills, personality and leisure preferences
- "What can I do with a major in...?" feature details popular career paths from various degree programs
- Provides detailed information on 1,200+ different careers paths
- Search function narrows down career path options by occupation name or industry area
- Dynamic career portfolio: assessment results, career & education possibilities, plus career objectives and plans
On average, completing a profile in Career Compass takes just 40 minutes. Once you've saved your portfolio, schedule an appointment with a career counselor to discuss your results and get started on your next steps. We'll help point you in the right direction.