DNP Program Info Session
Join Melanie Logue, PhD, DNP, APRN, CFNP, Interim Associate Dean and DNP Program Chair for an informative session on our DNP program.
DNP Program Features
- 100% online nurse practitioner doctorate with no residency or campus visits required
- 36 credits and 1,000 practice immersion hours*
- Complete in approximately two years
- Vibrant online learning community that facilitates collaboration and connection among scholars and faculty
- DPI project focused on a clinical practice or organizational leadership initiative of your choice**
- 24/7 access to an extensive online nursing and doctoral library and research services
- Placement assistance available for clinical and practice sites
- Competitive tuition and fees
Call 855-428-3932 or complete the request more information form above.