Gainful Employment Disclosure information for Grand Canyon University
Please select a college to view program disclosure information.
College of Education
College of Fine Arts and Production
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Nursing
Ken Blanchard College of Business
- It is the policy of the University to collect and remit sales, use, excise and/or gross receipts taxes in compliance with state and local taxing jurisdiction regulations which require the University to remit tax where applicable. These regulations vary by location. Please note: It is also the policy of the University to require payment of sales, use, excise, and/or gross receipts tax. Payment of tax is ultimately the student's financial responsibility to the University regardless of financing arrangements.
Per Hawaii requirements: It is hereby stated that students residing in the State of Hawaii will be charged Hawaii General Excise Tax on all transactions. Students living in the District of Oahu will be charged 4.5%. Students residing in other Hawaii districts will be charged 4.0%.
- Book costs are based on an average. Costs may increase or decrease depending on electronic availability or publisher's book costs.
- Room and board costs may be higher or lower depending on housing and meal plan choice. This number is based on an average for students on campus.
- Some Non-Traditional programs may be offered on the ground campus or on-line.
- N/A identifies that a program is not offered in that modality or that fewer than 10 students graduated within the reported timeframe.
- Tuition and Fees for each program are based on current rates. Future Tuition and Fee Rates may vary. Tuition was calculated using the number of credit hours in the program times the current tuition rate.
- On-time graduation rates and median loan debt are based on students who graduated in the 2010-2011 award year.