Request Your GCU Transcript

Requests for official academic transcripts can be made online, or by fax, mail or email. Contact us at 855-GCU-LOPE to learn more.

Current and former students may request transcripts, provided all account holds are cleared with a zero balance. If you are a current or former student, visit for more information about requesting a GCU transcript.

Withdraw from GCU

You are strongly encouraged to speak with your SSC prior to submitting withdrawal requests. Withdrawals may result in a change to your school status, which can impact your eligibility to participate in Title IV federal aid programs.

University Withdrawal

To completely withdraw from GCU, complete the Withdrawal Request Form.

Course Withdrawal

To withdraw from a course, contact your SSC or call us at 855-GCU-LOPE.

Call to Active Duty or Deployment Form

If deployed while enrolled in GCU courses, you may withdraw from all current classes without financial penalty. Tuition credit is provided for course(s) upon your return to GCU.