Balancing work, life and school can be a challenge. With Grand Canyon University's (GCU) evening classes, busy professionals like you have time to earn your degree and achieve academic goals. Expert faculty members deliver a comprehensive curriculum one course at a time, one night each week, in convenient locations. Small evening classes enable you to receive personal attention and collaborate with peers from diverse professional backgrounds. Build confidence and skills through knowledge, expand your professional network and advance your career with GCU's night classes.
Other Learning Options
Working professionals starting an evening program at our Phoenix campus may be able to take advantage of a scholarship off tuition. Learn more about our Phoenix degrees at: gcu.edu/evening
GCU offers night classes for working professionals looking to advance their academic goals. Please note that this list may contain programs that are not presently offered as program availability may vary depending on class size, enrollment and other contributing factors. If you are interested in one of the following Arizona degrees, contact your university counselor for the most current information regarding availability of the program.
Colangelo College of Business
Equip yourself with the skills to compete in today's leading industries. The Colangelo College of Business offers degree programs to elevate your entrepreneurial spirit, drive global innovation and prepare you for leadership positions. With evening classes once per week, we cater to both the schedule and goals of working professionals.
College of Doctoral Studies
Doctoral programs at GCU foster enhanced insight and expertise through scholarly research. GCU's College of Doctoral Studies' degree programs prepare leaders and practitioners to analyze and confront the ever-changing demands of education, psychology and healthcare. Choose night classes to accommodate your busy life while nurturing your passion for lifelong learning.
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Cognition and Instruction
- Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Integrating Technology, Learning and Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Performance Psychology
- Post-Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (offered by the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions)
College of Education
Classroom policies and curriculum are constantly evolving with gains in research and technology. College of Education programs prepare you to motivate, teach and lead a diverse group of students. Evening graduate programs provide the foundation and training needed for licensure, promotion or administration.
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
In night classes meeting once per week, learn to examine, identify and address social and behavioral issues from a broadened perspective. Interdisciplinary degree programs offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences are designed to help you advance your critical thinking skills and prepare for specialized careers in liberal arts, psychology and counseling.
- Master of Public Administration with an emphasis in Government and Policy
- Master of Science in Addiction Counseling
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an emphasis in Christian Counseling
- Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
With the increasing demand for quality care comes the rising need for highly qualified health professionals. GCU's College of Nursing and Health Care Professions' night programs enhance practical knowledge and competency with a variety of emphases in nursing, management and healthcare administration.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing RN-BSN
- Master of Business Administration & Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Nursing Education
College of Science, Engineering and Technology
Night classes from the College of Science, Engineering and Technology help you pursue an in-demand field or take your career to the next level. The curriculum in our STEM degree programs is designed with guidance from industry experts so you are highly prepared to succeed in the field.
College of Theology
Evening programs offered by the College of Theology affirm the passion and principles needed to lead in a Christ-like manner. Inspiring spiritual growth, our degrees in Christian studies and divinity teach you to serve with biblically based influence in religious or secular environments.
GCU partners with a number of professional organizations and companies to improve workforce skills and foster the spirit of lifelong learning. Find out more about participation and the benefits of aligning with GCU.
Lopes Up! Whether you are looking for a night at the theatre or a thrilling athletics competition, get ready to be entertained by GCU's students and staff. Stay up-to-date with current events and happenings at GCU.