Grand Canyon University's (GCU) Office of Career Services provides you with resources, professional knowledge and support to help you successfully transition from academics into a purposeful career and satisfying employment.
Helping Students and Alumni Find a Purposeful Career
Our career services include:
- Explore college majors and career options
- Learn best practices on effective resumes and cover letters
- Polish interviewing skills
- Refine your networking skills
- Identify job opportunities (student worker and off-campus positions)
We also offer several career services tools to help you discover potential career paths, build a resume, search for employment and more. Our online tools include:
- Career Compass Access Code: Purpose
- Career Connections
GCU offers hundreds of part-time student worker positions, in a wide variety of campus departments each year. Student worker positions are not guaranteed, but Career Services can help you increase your chances of success. To apply for student employment positions, visit gcu.edu/CareerServices
Online Job and Internship Board
GCU internship programs offer insightful learning experiences and opportunities for GCU students to network and grow in career development. You will work alongside industry professionals, gain practical knowledge and develop real-world marketable skills within your field. Student interns may receive college credit(s) and will engage in valuable hands-on experiences to showcase on resumes.
The internship program provides:
- Programmatic internships aligned with your field of study
- Elective internships overseen by the Office of University Internships
- Opportunity to enhance classroom learning with hands-on training
Learn more about GCU internship programs.
Alumni Career Services
The Office of Alumni Relations works with Career Services to help keep alumni competitive and in the know about the current job market. Learn more about these opportunities by browsing the alumni website.