Career Resources at Grand Canyon University's (GCU) Academic and Career Excellence (ACE) Center provides you with resources, professional knowledge and support to help you successfully transition from academics into a purposeful career and satisfying employment.
Helping Students Find a Purposeful Career
Our career resources include:
- Explore college majors and career options
- Learn best practices on effective resumes and cover letters
- Polish interviewing skills
- Refine your networking skills
- Identify job opportunities (student worker and off-campus positions)
We also offer several career services tools to help you discover potential career paths, build a resume, search for employment and more. Our online tools include:
- Career Compass (Access Code: Purpose)
- Career Connections
GCU offers hundreds of part-time student worker positions, in a wide variety of campus departments each year. Student worker positions are not guaranteed, but Career Resources can help you increase your chances of success. Learn more and apply for student employment positions.
Online Job and Internship Board
GCU internship programs offer insightful learning experiences and opportunities for GCU students to network and grow in career development. You will work alongside industry professionals, gain practical knowledge and develop real-world marketable skills within your field. Student interns may receive college credit(s) and will engage in valuable hands-on experiences to showcase on resumes.
The internship program provides:
- Programmatic internships aligned with your field of study
- Elective internships overseen by the Office of University Internships
- Opportunity to enhance classroom learning with hands-on training
Information for Employers
GCU is committed to progressive academic excellence and preparing our students to have excellent career-readiness after graduation to start their career with a company like yours! Career Resources has several ways to introduce your organization to our students. Some of these opportunities include:
- Career Connections: Post job opportunities to this free online job and internship board.
- Companies on Campus: Schedule a day to promote your organization and job openings on campus. We will provide you with a table in our Student Union from 11 am to 1 pm with access to all of our students during busy lunch hours.
- Networking Events: Attend our various job, internship, practicum or grad fairs at no cost to you. Must have a Career Connections account.
Find out more about these opportunities by visiting gcu.edu/employers.