You have a goal; we have options. If you live or work in Phoenix’s Northwest Valley, you can pursue a degree in nursing or education at Grand Canyon University’s Banner Boswell campus extension.
We offer programs from two of our distinct colleges in Sun City, AZ. Earn your degree one class at a time, one night each week and interact face-to-face with expert faculty. Students at our newly renovated Banner Boswell campus also receive access to the same curriculum, personalized attention and resources as those on our main campus.
As one of the only universities in Sun City, AZ, we encourage you to contact us for further information about programs, courses and start dates at our Banner Boswell extension campus.
Programs and Colleges in Sun City, AZ
College of Education
- Master of Arts in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Master of Arts in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education
- Master of Arts in Reading with an Emphasis in Secondary Education
- Master of Education in Educational Administration
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Pre-Licensure)
- RN-BSN Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Public Health Nursing
Contact Our Colleges in Sun City, AZ
Loading Google Map
10484 W. Thunderbird Blvd., Suite 102
Vary based on location and course. Please contact your university counselor for a current class schedule.
Take classes online for ultimate convenience. Discover your online degree program options.
Meet the leadership team from the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions.