GCU Student Transcripts and Transcript Request Forms

Request Your GCU Transcript

Do you need to request an official academic transcript from Grand Canyon University? Follow these easy steps to request your transcript:

  1. Visit gcu.edu/transcript and follow the student portal instructions to request an official academic transcript. 
  2. Contact your student services counselor (SSC) or call us at 855-GCU-LOPE with any questions.
GCU Student Services Counselor

Canyon Hall

Withdraw From GCU

You are strongly encouraged to speak with your SSC prior to submitting withdrawal requests. Withdrawals may result in a change to your school status, which can impact your eligibility to participate in Title IV federal aid programs.

University Withdrawal

To completely withdraw from GCU, complete the Withdrawal Request Form.

Course Withdrawal

To withdraw from a course, contact your SSC or call us at 855-GCU-LOPE.

Call to Active Duty or Deployment Form

Students should refer to the Military Deployment section in the University Policy Handbook and contact both their military university counselor and their instructor.

Scroll back to top